Yuba City Unified School District (YCUSD)
ASES and 21st Century After School Programs
Early Release Policy
YCUSD after school programs, funded through ASES and 21st Century grants, operate on all school days from the end of school to 6:00 p.m.
the first hour, YCUSD after school programs provide academic
support. During hours two and three enrichment and recreational
opportunities are provided.
It is expected that students attend the after school program on a regular basis.
Under certain conditions, students may need to leave/be picked up early:
1. Student attends a parallel program (programs in the community such as organized sports, scouts, youth group activities, private music or dance lessons)
2. Family schedule makes it difficult for student to be picked up at
end of program.
3. Student has other non-program obligations
4. Student has a medical appointment
5. Student safety (ex: students who walk or ride bikes home will be released at least 30 minutes before dark – parent/guardian must complete and sign a Student Release Form :Located on enrollment page)